Welcome

Welcome to Method Promotion's blog. A place where we share music promotion methods, and industry news, to help you get your tunes heard.


Thursday 25 March 2010

More Mailing List Madness

Okay so maybe it's not that mad... However, Mailing Lists, as I have mentioned before, can be a fantastic tool for any band, artist, DJ or label.

I've recently changed from free mailing list providers, which are great for when you're just starting, to paid providers, which have a lot more features for your mailing pleasure.

Having trawled the net looking for a Mailing List Provider on the cheap, I realised it wasn't going to happen, and started to worry that I was going to have to spend a lot to get a decent service. People were trying to charge me £30 a month for a service with a lot of limits and not that many features. Now I don't want to sound like a salesman, but stubling upon the guys at "Your Mailing List Provider" was an absolute godsend.

They have all the features you could ever need, you can have separate groups (perfect for press, radio, fans etc), you can track the success of your newsletters, you can send HTML or text based emails. What more could you ask for? Their packages are tiered really well, and you can upgrade or downgrade any time, so you're only paying for the emails you're sending. It's basically really, really good.

I probably do sound like a salesman here, but I spent so long looking to find these guys, that I'd hate for you to go through the same ordeal. So, if you're looking, look no further: Your Mailing List Provider

Email Newsletters & Email Marketing by YMLP.com

No comments:

Post a Comment